Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stuff On My Kids

A book we frequently check out of the library is "Stuff On My Cat A to Z." It goes from A to Z with pictures of stuff on cats. You can see it here. After reading it many times, I started picturing some of my own pictures with my own A to Z stuff and my newest creation began. I put together "Stuff on my Kids A to Z" with my digital scrapbooking software and got it published (Kelsey's wedding guestbook was the first thing I ever published, but this is the first thing I've publish of my stuff for me... oh so exciting!) at an online publisher place. I was even more excited when I got an email from the publishing place (viovio.com) saying that they thought my book was adorable and wanted to feature it in their June/July newsletter! I'll be famous! Of course, they have since told me it will be the August/September newsletter, but still... if it ever is I'll sure and let ya know. Anyway, the book came this week and although it was supposed to be for Father's Day, we celebrated early. Here are some of my favorite pages.


Here are the front and back covers. I am both prejudiced and biased, but I think the whole thing is absolutely adorable!

When the books got here (I ordered a small size which came with two books automatically), we were just leaving for a walk. I opened the package and showed them to Elijah and Miriam. They each took one and plopped down to have a read. Perhaps the Father's Day present won't really be for dad...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! Love it! I might have to copy you. :) Permiso...

Ginger said...

You are brilliant and it helps that your kids are absolutely adorable. What a good idea! I would attempt to copy you but, I have learned from sad experience, that all my attempts at being an imposter FAIL.

Have a happy day!

Paige Moore said...

Carrie: Adelante, jovencita!
Ginger: To fail is merely an opportunity to try again. Besides, how could you fail with your absolutely adorable offspring? Good to hear from you!

erin said...

OH SO CUTE!!!!! I keep finding Henry with random objects that he is playing with and I find myself thinking of what letter that could be and then thinking "hmmm. shoulda brought my camera:)"

erin said...

SO CUTE!!! I keep noticing Henry playing with random objects and find myself identifying which letter it could go with and thinking "hmm. shoulda brought my camera:)."

Shauna said...

Very cute!!! I think I am going to try to make a handmade version.

Britney said...

Love it! What a great idea! Your kids are getting so big!

johanna galindo said...

very beautiful your family, and very interesting way to show it, I've never seen something like that, kisses paige and... un gusto de nuevo saber mas de ti y tu familia besos johanna from chile