Sunday, June 6, 2010

Who needs preschool?

Signs that my 3 year old may be watching too much PBS or perhaps may not be watching enough:

While at the aquarium looking at an informational setup on the life of kids who live in the Amazon, she asks "so is this a habitat or something?"

While Elijah spins her in circles in the bathtub, she squeals "he's trying to rotate me!"

Looking out our window and excitedly pointing out the stop sign on the corner, she states "there's an octagon outside our house!"

Feeling much better after throwing up and being sick for a day, she tells me "my immune system chia-ed down my germs." (The term "CHIA" is pronounced like chia pet and is her own verb meaning to kick or punch.)

Gazing up at some seabirds at the beach, she gasps "Mama! They have pteranodons in Mexico!!"

It's EDUCATIONAL television! And we obviously love it at our house!

No comments: