Monday, August 2, 2010

Family Pictures

We took family pictures back in April. I had the same photographer that Kelsey got for her wedding and I really liked her (www.laf-photo.blogspot.com). She could improve in time-related things (scheduling was hard, then we took pictures in April and I just got the disc now), but otherwise I thought she was great. Miriam was being an absolute pain. She is usually delightful, but HEAVENS she had issues. Kudos to Linnea's husband's doll antics for getting her to smile. Elijah deadpanned a lot, but I'll take that over the girl's scowl. He did smile, but he is trying to escape the family hug. Here are some of my favorites!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Cute pics! You and Brent look so much alike!! And your kiddos are, as always, so adorable!

I would love to see Miriam scowling. I just can't picture it! She always appears to be so happy.