Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My recent project

I mentioned that we went to Mexico this April. GREAT TRIP. And it's even greater the farther we get from it because you kind of forget the hard parts (fitting in naps, the torrential rain, the freaking hot sun, two sick kids on the airplane back home etc). Brent's parents paid for the whole thing, and took Brent's two brothers and their families as well. So for Christmas, I decided to document the trip in a scrapbook. I have finally finished and I am quite proud of the result! I'm quite certain that my parents.in.law don't read my blog (if you do, Ron and Judy, you can pretend to be surprised on Christmas) so I'm going to post some of my favorite pages for your viewing enjoyment.
This is the only photo series that has all four grandkids. It made me laugh.
This is the right hand page of the Chichen Itza spread. Please note that the Chichen Itza main temple will go across the whole book. Pretty cool, I know.
I loved the beach in Mexico. By far my favorite.
And this is the cover. Oh I'm excited for the final book to come so I can see it in print!

No comments: