Thursday, September 25, 2008

IT'S A BOY!


Our little new addition due in February is a boy! I remember when we found out Miriam was a girl I was kind of in shock thinking "Girl? How am I ever going to deal with a girl?!?" And now come to think of it, when I got my mission call, I remember thinking "Chile? I have to go to Chile?" At this point, there is a part of me that is still kind of in shock thinking "Boy? What are we going to do with a boy?!?" But there is another part of me thinking "HOORAY!" We're quite excited. He was so cute during the ultrasound! He kept putting his hands in his mouth and over his face. It looked like he couldn't decide between peek-a-boo and finger-licking. For this picture he chose finger-licking. All of his organs and appendages are where they are supposed to be and have all the parts and sizes that they are supposed to have. The ultrasound lady commented more than once on how big his feet are. We are good feet-makers: Miriam was born with noteworthy-long feet and toes, and still has them. She also has a deep and innate love for her feet and anything that goes on them (shoes, socks, and toenail polish). These things might be connected. Either way, this little boy is already ready to fill big shoes :). Take another gander at him. Isn't he absolutely perfect?!?

5 comments:

Kacie said...

Wow! Congrats Paige. i had no idea you were pregnant. That is just wonderful. Congratulations!!! February is the BEST time to have a baby.

Tyna Merrill said...

Congratulations! He is perfect! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much...umm...fun! He looks great!

Britney said...

Yea! Congratulations! That's so exciting. Good luck, I have no advice about little baby boys! :)
Brit

Anonymous said...

He's adorable. I think each of our babies is absolutely perfect! How lucky we are he has BIG feet. They need to carry him many miles before he sleeps in this life. Feet are a pretty important body part. Who had the 'FEET' missionary talk???? You were ears. Oh well, that's my rambling. I'm already starting on crocheting around this little fellow's blankets. I can't wait to hug him close. lyl