Sunday, September 21, 2008

Phone Photos

About a year ago, I got a phone that takes pictures. A little late to the scene, but still pretty cool. I finally sent them all to my sister Erin who in turn sent them to my email (because she, unlike me, knows how to do that) so I now have them on my computer. Technology is truly amazing. Here are some of my favorites phone photos through the year.


This is when Miriam first started to walk. We had a dinner party at the church and afterwards, all the kids were racing back and forth across the gym. Miriam was amazed, and before whe took of to race after them, she just stood there and pointed. Oh, she wanted so badly to be a part of the crowd! She took off and ran and ran and ran. She was usually a full lap behind the others, but they were nice to her anyway. I personally like the way that she's looping her thumbs through her belt loop with her little Budah Belly hangin' over the buckle.











This is at the music portion of her library class at Sandy. She was so excited to shake the shakers and ran over to show me that she had two. This is moments before another kid hit her in the head with his bells. She reacted well, though, and just told him that she's tough and he can't hurt her. I was just glad it was the other kid that hit and not mine.














"Here Comes the Sun!" This is one of the first spring-feeling days. We went to the park and Miriam was so happy to not be cooped up inside or freezing outside. She just ran and ran, feeling the wind and the sun on her face.

















Proof that we finally found a teeter-totter! At the time, we balanced best with Brent on one side, and Miriam sitting behind me on the other. It took us a while to figure that out, and who knows how it would work out now.















Miriam has always loved tomatoes. This is one day when she didn't want anything I offered her for lunch (okay, so that happens a lot). Then we got the cherry tomatoes out and it was EXACTLY what she wanted. Oh what a happy girl! Please note the pictures of all the Levanger Cousins on the board behind her.














This summer, we went to quite a few outdoor potluck gatherings. Miriam was fascinated by the idea of just pulling whatever food off the table she wanted. Potato chips were her favorite until she discovered the juice dispensers. She would fill up her cup, sit right down in the gutter in front of the cooler to drink it no matter how many people were standing in line behind her, then go do it all again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful life! That little girl is amazing when you look at all she has accomplished this year. How lucky I am to be her Nana. lyl