Friday, July 11, 2008

Free food

I'm always up for something free. "Leftovers," as my mom calls it. But here are two options for free food!
First, today, July 11th, is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a. If you go in dressed completely as a cow, you'll get a free combo meal. If you just have a cow head or any other partial cow part, you will still get a free sandwich. Plus, there are all sorts of cow costume ideas on their site, plus a cow mask that you can download and print out. Can't lose with this one!
Second, my friend Kacie is sponsoring a giveaway for a $25 gift card to The Sonora Grill, what I hear is the most fabulous fresh Mexican restaurant ever to hit the streets. It's in Ogden, but might be worth the drive. I've already signed up on her blog, but if I make a link to this review and offer, then I get three more entries. I'm not dumb... I know that three extra entries mean I have a much better chance of winning!
Bon appetit!

No comments: