Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's officially official!

I went to the Salt Lake County Library Services webpage to check on a book-on-cd that I had requested. Before I clicked on the holds link, I glanced at the homepage in general. Right in the middle, beneath the "Be Curious with George" graphic there is a list of upcoming "What's Hot at the Library" events. "My Many Colored Days - Paige Moore" is the fourth item on the list! I'm famous! I set up these dates back at the beginning of October, but with it posted I feel like it's even more official. I am doing my activity at seven different libraries in the county system. If you are interested, click on the links and plan on coming to the library nearest you. I'd love to have fans on my tour! And just in case you were wondering, my book was "in transit," but had not yet arrived at my preferred neighborhood library. Sigh.

4 comments:

The Gallegos Family said...

Count us in! Myelle and I will be at Whitmore Library on January 6th. Can't wait! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I am so happy I know you - I will have to get you to sign something so I can prove it! The presentation looks very wonderful and colorful...good job. I wonder what plane tickets would cost in January:)?

heather said...

Did you write a book? Gived us all the details,we live in Utah!

Paige Moore said...

Claudia and Myelle, I'm excited you'll be there!
Erin, I'm sure plane tickets will be at very attractive prices in January! You and Henry should come!
Heather, I haven't written a book yet, but I did submit a proposal for children's programming through the SLCo library system. I'm doing my first groups, based on the Dr. Seuss book "My Many Colored Days" in January. It'll be fun!