Monday, November 17, 2008

What once was lost...

I left my camera at the Moore family Halloween party in Layton back the week before Halloween. Never fear, I used Brent's camera for the ever-since pictures, so we have lost little to none of our pictoral family history opportunities. The lost camera was passed from the cousin in Layton to the cousin in South Jordan and last week we went and had dinner with Curtis and Kelly and kids, retreiving our camera at the same time. I should have taken some pictures that night, because the kids were really cute playing with each other. But alas I didn't. Still, I now have all sorts of October pictures that have been in limbo since then. Okay, maybe not limbo, but at least Layton and South Jordan. Here is our current family picture. I like to think of this as how Miriam sees our family. Herself as the most important with mom and dad there just for her. And really, isn't that accurate?

No comments: