Friday, November 21, 2008

FREE DR. PEPPER!

Of all the freebies I've posted thus far, I am most excited about this one. I'm not a big soda drinker, but when I want one it's going to be a Dr Pepper. I think drinking another kind of soda is just a waste. When I get a cold Dr Pepper in my hands and take that first drink, ahhh, it tastes like heaven. In was in fact the only thing that made me feel better during my early pregnancy days, and my doctor told me to drink as much as I wanted. The nectar of the gods could not have tasted any better. Apparantly the Dr Pepper spokesman is a Guns n' Roses fan because he made a comment back in March that if the band would release their in-production-since-1994 album in 2008, he would give a can of Dr Pepper to everyone in America. Well, folks, the big day has arrived. Guns n' Roses is releasing their "Chinese Democracy" album this Sunday, November 23. Starting at 12:01am on Sunday, you can go to DrPepper.com and get a coupon for a free 20oz bottle. The coupon is good until February 28. I think they have it set up with a registration form so you can't get a whole bunch. You can read the story at the Fox13 news page. I've never been a big Guns n' Roses fan, but I'm sure liking them now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O boy! I was so excited that I went right to drpepper.com and could not find where to sign up!!! I neglected to carefully read that it doesn't start til Sunday! What a brief letdown followed by happy relief! I am there. Sunday I am going to drpepper.com and signing up! Thanks for the heads up:)

Paige Moore said...

And you'll be even more excited to know that the way I found out about it was our momma reading the paper to me!

Anonymous said...

November Rain is one of my all time favorite songs by Guns n' Roses. I absolutely loved that band for years and years!!! Dr. Pepper is one incredible drink too. A match made in heaven? Perhaps. :) Enjoy your coupons.

Anonymous said...

Oh, forgot to say that if Led Zeppelin came in concert the Coca Cola company should give out a free Diet Coke to everyone in America (and England). Diet Coke is in my personal top 3 most amazing drinks list while Led Zeppelin is in the running for greatest band of all time.