Monday, December 29, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

I am not a scrapbooker. Mostly because I can't stand the thought of having to get out so much STUFF to be able to do it, and then having to put it all away again when I was done. I don't have an "area" for it to belong, so I've never gotten into the scrapbooking thing. HOWEVER, I have wanted a way to creatively display and store my pictures and memories. So for Christmas, Brent got me some digital scrapbooking software, namely Polaroid's My Memories Suite. I haven't done much yet, but so far I love it. I can sit at the computer and put things together, yet I can stand up and walk away and it's all put away. I don't have to have scraps of stuff hanging around, yet I can end up with something I'm proud of. I've not spent much time on it, but I feel like I've accomplished things with the time I have spent. Here is just one of my pages...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love digital scrapbooking! I haven't had time to really dedicate to it, but I love the idea of it. Your page is super cute. :)

Shauna said...

Your page is cute! I have never done digital pages for two reasons: One. I like all the tangible "crap". Two. computers still intimidate me. I have wanted to learn but just haven't tried yet!