Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Perseverance

I know I've done a lot of digital scrapping posts lately, but since this is my blog and you can stop visiting any time you want, I'm going to put another one up that I am particularly fond of. If you're getting bored of them, just think of how many I'm NOT posting and be grateful. I was really excited to figure out the overlay thing of putting Miriam's face into the background. Fun stuff! This is actually a layout of some pictures from a blog post back in the day so I thought you might enjoy them. If you for some reason don't remember, you can refresh your memory here.


And for those who were wondering, Elijah has not yet arrived into this world of air and light. He's doing great at 37 weeks and we're just waiting on him. I think he realizes we're in the middle of a streak of red days what with the smog and inversion and is waiting for it to be cleared out before he has to start filtering his air on his own. We're planning the 9th of February - I quite like the sound of 2-9-09. When he does get here, you'll surely know. If you can believe it, I already have a scrapbook layout just waiting for his picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige, I really love the background with Miriam's picture. It looks way cool. I haven't figured out how to do that..but I'm excited to start tinkering...anyway, I am totally impressed. Keep up the great scrapping! Lisa

P.S. You should feel extra special as this is the first time I've ever posted a comment on a blog :) :)

Paige Moore said...

Lisa, I DO feel incredibly honored to have a comment from you. THANK YOU for gracing me with your words! I'm not sure if your software will work the same way, but I put just a regular background paper down, then covered the whole shebang with a photobox, where I put Miriam's pic. I then turned the opacity (opaqueness?) way down so the background shone (shined?) through the picture. I was thrilled with the way it turned out. Hopefully you can do something similar. Again, I'm impressed with the comment. Next you know, you'll want to be facebook friends!