Friday, January 16, 2009

Today's project

I really like this one. It's actually a collage of seven separate pages that I put together in one happy collection. Here's my critique... In doing it again, I would make the "mood words" darker so they could be more visible when shrunk down. I would also just do without the place and date words. You probably can't see them anyway. I also think I would do less "background" stuff in the small pictures and focus more on the pictures themselves. But this series didn't start as a collage, so what can ya do? Other than that I think it's perfect!

2 comments:

heather said...

Holy cow! Beautiful! Can you come over and teach me? I have photoshop elements but have never tried digital scrapbooking.

Paige Moore said...

Heather, between your photography and your computer prowess, it surprises me that you haven't gotten into it more. I don't have Photoshop Elements, but a friend of mine has a sisterinlaw who posted a Photoshop tutorial. I don't know how similar it is with the Elements version, but it's worth a try! I love the digital scrapbooking thing (obviously). GOOD LUCK! http://blogoverflow.blogspot.com/2008/05/photoshop-for-real-people.html