Monday, March 17, 2008

Practicing for Easter





Miriam and I are on our grand Spring Break vacation. We flew to Boise last Thursday and have been reveling on the homefront ever since. Brent, on the other hand, went to discover slot canyons in Eastern and Southern Utah. While he had fun, he also had cold nights and snow and arrived back in Midvale last night, two days ahead of his original plan. We have not had any snow here in Boise (although it did hail Saturday). It feels like Spring! Yesterday, Adelle (Miriam's 4 year old cousin) decided to sponser an Official Practice Easter Egg hunt. I'm glad, too, because Mim needs all the help she can get. She did good putting eggs into her basket. She also did good taking the eggs out of her basket and giving them to Papa, putting them in Marsaela's basket, or balancing them on her feet. She also enjoyed weaving the easter grass through her toes. We may be ready for Easter!

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Looks like so much fun. I cant remember the last time I was so excited for a holiday. I think I am more excited about this than I was for Christmas because I know Fred is going to have the time of his life finding all the eggs that I hide for him. I CANT WAIT!!

Paige Moore said...

Yes, kids definately make holidays more fun. Her birthday was one of my favorite days yet. I loved thinking about the day she was born and the things we did getting ready for her and reliving every minute of it. It was so fun to have a day to celebrate HER. She had a great time, but I think I enjoyed it even more than she did. I'm looking forward to Easter though. We just got an Easter dress and she's going to look fabulous!